East Hampshire's motorists will have five road closures to avoid nearby on the National Highways network this week.
But drivers will be able to take some solace in the fact that all of them are only expected to cause slight delays, of under 10 minutes.
The latest expected works list, with notes from National Highways, shows that one closure already in place is expected to carry on this week:
• M27, from 8am September 20 2022 to 8pm April 30 2023, slight delays (under 10 minutes): abnormal Load Movement, Gosport to Ipswich.
And a further four closures will begin over the next seven days:
• A3, from 8pm January 9 to 6am January 14, slight delays (under 10 minutes): A3 southbound, Hazel Grove to Griggs Green, Lane closure for signage works.
• A3(M), from 8pm January 11 to 6am January 12, slight delays (under 10 minutes): A3M both directions, junction 2 to junction 1, Lane closures for structures inspection.
• A3, from 8pm January 13 to 6am January 14, slight delays (under 10 minutes): A3 southbound, Horndean, slip road and lane closures for street lighting work, diversion via National Highways and local authority network.
• A3, from 8pm January 16 to 6am January 20, slight delays (under 10 minutes): A3 northbound and southbound, Hindhead Tunnel, Contraflow for tunnel maintenance, diversion via Highways England network.
National Highways is responsible for maintaining motorways and major A-roads, so closures of smaller roads will not be included in their schedule.