East Hampshire's motorists will have five road closures to avoid nearby on the National Highways network this week.
And three of them are expected to cause delays of between 10 minutes and half an hour.
The latest expected works list, with notes from National Highways, shows that four closures already in place are expected to carry on this week:
• A3, from 9pm April 19 to 6am April 26, moderate delays (10-30 minutes): A3 northbound, Griggs Green, slip road and lane closures for signage repairs.
• A3, from 9pm April 21 to 6am April 28, moderate delays (10-30 minutes): A3 northbound, Liphook, slip road and lane closures for signage repairs.
• M27, from 8am September 20 2022 to 8pm April 30 2023, slight delays (under 10 minutes): abnormal Load Movement, Gosport to Ipswich.
• A27, from midnight, February 27 to 11.59pm June 30, slight delays (under 10 minutes): abnormal load - Essex to Southampton.
And one more closure will begin over the next seven days:
• A3, from 9pm May 4 to 6am May 5, moderate delays (10-30 minutes): A3 southbound, Longmoor to Liss, carriageway closure for resurfacing work.
National Highways is responsible for maintaining motorways and major A-roads, so closures of smaller roads will not be included in their schedule.