East Hampshire's motorists will have seven road closures to avoid nearby on the National Highways network this week.
And four of them are expected to cause delays of between 10 and 30 minutes.
The latest expected works list, with notes from National Highways, shows that one closure already in place is expected to carry on this week:
• M27, from midnight, June 26 to 11.59pm August 31, slight delays (under 10 minutes): abnormal Load Movement, Gosport to Ipswich.
And a further six closures will begin over the next two weeks:
• A3, from 8pm August 14 to 6am August 15, slight delays (under 10 minutes): A3 both directions Griggs Green to Hazel Grove, Lane closure for grass cutting works.
• A303, from 9pm August 16 to 6am August 19, moderate delays (10-30 minutes): A303 westbound, Stockbridge Road, entry slip road closure for grass cutting.
• A3, from 8pm August 18 to 5am August 19, moderate delays (10-30 minutes): A3 southbound, Griggs Green to Longmoor, exit slip road closure for barrier repairs.
• A27, from 8pm August 22 to 6am August 23, moderate delays (10-30 minutes): A27 westbound, Harts Farm, Slip and lane closures for maintenance works.
• A3, from 8pm August 23 to 6am August 30, moderate delays (10-30 minutes): A3 northbound, Liphook, exit slip road and lane closure for grass cutting, diversion via National Highways Network.
National Highways is responsible for maintaining motorways and major A-roads, so closures of smaller roads will not be included in their schedule.