East Hampshire's motorists will have six road closures to avoid nearby on the National Highways network this week.
And three of them are expected to cause delays of between 10 and 30 minutes.
The latest expected works list, with notes from National Highways, shows that one closure already in place is expected to carry on this week:
• M27, from midnight, June 26 to 11.59pm August 31, slight delays (under 10 minutes): abnormal Load Movement, Gosport to Ipswich.
And a further five closures will begin over the next two weeks:
• A3, from 8pm August 7 to 6am August 9, slight delays (under 10 minutes): A3 both directions Sheet, slip road and lane closures for drainage work, diversion via National Highways network.
• A3, from 8pm August 9 to 6am August 11, moderate delays (10-30 minutes): A3M both directions, junction 2, slip road and lane closure's for drainage works.
• A303, from 9pm August 16 to 6am August 19, moderate delays (10-30 minutes): A303 westbound, Stockbridge Road, entry slip road closure for grass cutting.
• A3, from 8pm August 18 to 5am August 19, moderate delays (10-30 minutes): A3 southbound, Griggs Green to Longmoor, exit slip road closure for barrier repairs.
National Highways is responsible for maintaining motorways and major A-roads, so closures of smaller roads will not be included in their schedule.