East Hampshire's motorists will have six road closures to avoid nearby on the National Highways network this week.
And two of them are expected to cause delays of between 10 and 30 minutes.
The latest expected works list, with notes from National Highways, shows that one closure already in place is expected to carry on this week:
• A27, from midnight, February 27 to 11.59pm June 30, slight delays (under 10 minutes): abnormal load - Essex to Southampton.
And a further five closures will begin over the next seven days:
• A3, from 9pm May 10 to 6am May 11, slight delays (under 10 minutes): A3 northbound, Milford, slip road and lane closures for sweeping of carriageway.
• A3, from 9pm May 12 to 6am May 13, moderate delays (10-30 minutes): A3 both directions Sheet Link, slip road closures for drainage work.
• A3, from 8pm May 15 to 6am May 19, moderate delays (10-30 minutes): A3 both directions Longmoor to Hazel Grove, carriageway closure for tunnel maintenance.
• A3, from 9pm May 16 to 6am May 17, slight delays (under 10 minutes): A3(M) southbound, junction 2, slip road and lane closure for barrier work.
National Highways is responsible for maintaining motorways and major A-roads, so closures of smaller roads will not be included in their schedule.