Visit The Shed this December for a Shed load of festive fun!
From seasonal arts and crafts to live music, a dazzling Christmas market, and cosy drive-in cinema screenings, the Bordon venue has got it all.
From Friday, December 15 to Sunday, December 17 The Shed’s seasonal Christmas Market is back for its third year running, and this year it’s even bigger than ever.
With traders opening for the Friday afternoon and across the weekend, there’ll be hot food and drinks as well as local crafts and gifts available for everyone.
Music will be provided by local choirs, with entertainment from the Phoenix Players and Shed favourite Stephanie Belle, plus much more.
- Friday 15, 4pm to 8pm: It’s a chilled afternoon and evening with lots of grown-up things to delight.
- Saturday 16, 12pm to 8pm: A family-orientated day with loads of fun, a nativity farm with real animals, including special donkey story-time sessions throughout the day. There will also be a chance to ride the reindeer bucking bronco, so don your Christmas hat, put down the mulled wine and see how long you can hold on for!
- Sunday 17, 10am to 2pm: An ideal day out for all the family with lots of great stalls and festive music.
‘Tis the Season for Magical Movie Nights at Ticket Cinema. Get ready to celebrate the most wonderful time of the year with a heart-warming selection of Christmas classics including How the Grinch Stole Christmas, Elf, Polar Express and Home Alone 2 under the starry night sky.
Join them throughout December for a cinematic celebration of the Christmas spirit, with screenings twice a day on December 20, 21 and 22 you’ll have lots of opportunities to catch your favourite holiday films.
Don’t miss out on this chance to make enduring traditions and create unforgettable moments with the family.
Whitehill & Bordon Regeneration Company is looking forward to welcoming you to these Christmas events this December, as well as providing a central community hub where people of all ages can meet up to enjoy activities across the festive period.
- December 1, 7-9pm: Christmas Wreath Workshop
- December 15, 4-8pm: Christmas Market
- December 16, 12-8pm: Christmas Market
- December 17, 10am-2pm: Christmas Market
- December 20, 3.30-5.30pm: How the Grinch Stole Christmas @ Ticket Cinema
- December 20, 7-9pm: Elf @ Ticket Cinema
- December 21, 3.30-5.30pm: Home Alone 2 @ Ticket Cinema
- December 21, 7-9pm: Last Christmas @ Ticket Cinema
- December 22, 3.30-5.30pm: The Polar Express @ Ticket Cinema
- December 22, 7-9pm: The Holiday @ Ticket Cinema